How Proima was founded
Proima was founded in 2011, by Bart Tytgadt and Stijn Deryckere. After a decade working as colleagues in the automotive, and having an independent side activity, each with their speciality, a vision grew to merge the knowledge and profile us on the market.
The focus is set on providing solutions for industrial and non-industrial environments, where “automation on demand,” steered with rock solid IT system work flawlessly together.
Flexibility, and a no-nonsense approach is our main philosophy and is committed in our projects as a natural attitude.
Our vision is to provide a full scope implementation, let us say “from scratch” to build up complete network, able to steer, store and control your business.
Director of Proima. Goes through life with a very hands-on mentality. Providing a service to your business means handling projects with a holistic view and long term perspective.
Stijn is a certified project manager and has a wide language skill set (Dutch, French, German, English, Italian & Portuguese). This creates a flexible profile for your business. A solid technical knowledge base is crucial in order to make important decisions. Multiple international implementations are a result of acting as a stable and reliable partner.
- September 2008 – december 2009 – Tessenderlo Chemie --> Migration project and infrastructure optimization
- January 2010 – July 2010 – Solystic (scanning machines for Bpost) --> optimization engineering
- August 2010 – november 2011 – Delek (=Texaco BeNeLux + BP France) --> Acquisition of BP France IT Infrastructure + Project management
- December 2011 – June 2012 – Volvo Cars Gent --> Tooling engineering
- December 2011 – Februari 2012 – UCB --> System Engineering
- Februari 2012 – Februari 2013 – Cevora – EamonnBates Europe – Def Belgium – Octapharma – Jump --> System engineering
- July 2012 – Ongoing – Volvo Cars Gent --> Plc Engineering, Andon + SF IT
- March 2013 – Ongoing – Omega Pharma --> System Engineering