How we were founded
Proima was founded in 2011, by Bart Tytgadt and Stijn Deryckere. After a decade working as colleagues in the automotive, and having an independent side activity, each with their speciality, a vision grew to merge the knowledge and profile us on the market.
The focus is set on providing solutions for industrial and non-industrial environments, where “automation on demand,” steered with rock solid IT system work flawlessly together.
Flexibility, and a no-nonsense approach is our main philosophy and is committed in our projects as a natural attitude.
Our vision is to provide a full scope implementation, let us say “from scratch” to build up complete network, able to steer, store and control your business.
Director of Proima. Goes through life with a very hands-on mentality. Providing a service to your business means handling projects with a holistic view and long term perspective.
Stijn is a certified project manager and has a wide language skill set (Dutch, French, German, English, Italian & Portuguese). This creates a flexible profile for your business. A solid technical knowledge base is crucial in order to make important decisions. Multiple international implementations are a result of acting as a stable and reliable partner.
Director of Proima. Conveyors, tooling, industrial display LED panels, safety sensors, robots,…. That’s Bart’s call!
During his intensive training at the technical service center Bart has build up a reputation as an Engineer which keeps on operating even when the pressure is high. Bart’s pragmatic and logical approach in programming is our trademark.
Most of the experience has been obtained in JIT/JIS environment.
- September 2008 – december 2009 – Tessenderlo Chemie --> Migration project and infrastructure optimization
- January 2010 – July 2010 – Solystic (scanning machines for Bpost) --> optimization engineering
- August 2010 – november 2011 – Delek (=Texaco BeNeLux + BP France) --> Acquisition of BP France IT Infrastructure + Project management
- December 2011 – June 2012 – Volvo Cars Gent --> Tooling engineering
- December 2011 – Februari 2012 – UCB --> System Engineering
- Februari 2012 – Februari 2013 – Cevora – EamonnBates Europe – Def Belgium – Octapharma – Jump --> System engineering
- July 2012 – Ongoing – Volvo Cars Gent --> Plc Engineering, Andon + SF IT
- March 2013 – Ongoing – Omega Pharma --> System Engineering